英語 |例文集 - 個人的 | お知らせ・招待状

お知らせ・招待状 - 子供が生まれた時

我们高兴地宣布...的出生
We are happy to announce the birth of…
子供が生まれたことを伝える時
很高兴告诉大家,...喜得贵子/千金。
I'm happy to tell you that…now have a little son/daughter.
第三者が、子供が生まれれたことを知らせる時
我们想宣布我们儿子/女儿的出生。
We would like to announce the birth of our new baby boy/girl.
子供が生まれたことを知らせる時
我们很高兴向您介绍我们刚出生的儿子/女儿...。
We are delighted to introduce you to...our new son/daughter.
子供が生まれたことを知らせる時(カードで、赤ちゃんの写真とともに使う文章)
平安健康,聪明向上,小宝宝快长大,给家庭带来无限笑声欢乐,...和...高兴地宣布...的出生。
Ten little fingers, ten little toes, and with these new digits our family grows. … and … are delighted to announce the birth of…
子供が生まれたことを報告する時(英語での決まり文句)
带着爱和希望我们迎接...的降临。
With love and hope we welcome…to the world.
子供が生まれたことを報告する時
我们骄傲的介绍/宣布我们家庭的最新成员...
We're proud to introduce/announce the newest member of our family…
子供が生まれたことを報告する時
我们无比高兴地宣布我们儿子/女儿的降临。
We are overjoyed to announce the arrival of our son/daughter.
子供が生まれたことを報告する時

お知らせ・招待状 - 婚約

...和...订婚了。
…and…are engaged.
婚約したことを知らせる時
...高兴地宣布他们订婚了。
…are happy to announce their engagement.
婚約したことを知らせる時
我们高兴地宣布...和...订婚了。
We are happy to announce the engagement of…and…
婚約したことを知らせる時
...先生和...女士,宣布他们的女儿...和...先生和...女士的儿子...订婚,婚礼预定在八月份。
Mr and Mrs...of ..., announce the engagement of their daughter, ..., to ..., son of Mr and Mrs..., (also) of… . An August wedding is planned.
両親が娘の婚約を報告する時(伝統的な言い方)
来参加并庆祝...和...的订婚。
Come and join us at a party for…and…to celebrate their engagement.
婚約パーティーの招待状
我们诚挚地邀请您于...参加...和...的订婚宴。
You are cordially invited to … and … engagement party on…
婚約パーティーの招待状

お知らせ・招待状 - 結婚

我们高兴地宣布...和...喜结连理
We are happy to announce the wedding/marriage of…and…
結婚を報告する時
...小姐很快即将成为...夫人
Miss…is soon to become Mrs. ...
女性の結婚を報告する時
...先生和...小姐诚挚邀请您参加他们的婚礼,非常欢迎您的光临并和他们一起庆祝这特殊的日子。
Miss…and Mr…kindly request your presence at their wedding. You are welcome to come and enjoy the special day with them.
結婚式に招待する時
...先生和...女士诚挚邀请您参加他们儿子/女儿于...在...举行的婚礼
Mr and Mrs…request your presence at the marriage of their son/daughter on…at…
両親が子供の結婚式に人を招待する時
因为您在他们的生命中很重要,...和...诚挚邀请您于...在...参加他们的婚礼。
Because you have been very important in their lives, …and…request your presence at their wedding on…at…
親しい友達を結婚式に招待する時

お知らせ・招待状 - 集まり/イベント

如果您能于...参加在...举行的...,我们将会很高兴
We would be delighted if you would join us on..at…for…
ある特定の日に特定の場所で、特定の理由で人々をイベントに招待する時
我们高兴地邀请您参加晚宴并一同庆祝...
We request the pleasure of your company at a dinner to celebrate…
人を夕食に招待したい時(招待する理由も説明する時)
我们诚挚地邀请您...
You are cordially invited to…
人々をフォーマルな夕食会に招待する時。会社の夕食パーティーなどに通常使われる。
我们要和朋友们举办个派对庆祝...,如果你能来,我们将非常高兴。
We are having a party amongst friends to celebrate…and we would be very glad if you could come.
イベントに親しい友達を招待する時
我们非常期待您的到来。
We would very much like you to come.
招待状に使われる文で、宛先人に来られるか聞いたのち、出席してほしいということを強調する時
你愿意来...参加...吗?
Would you like to come to…for…?
友達に、集まろうと声をかける時