英語 |例文集 - ビジネス | 請求明細書

請求明細書 - 取引明細書

对于我提供的服务,恳请您支付以下款项...
For my services I kindly request the following payment…
フォーマル
随函附上...的发票号码...
Please find enclosed invoice no. … for …
フォーマル
该报价单的发票将传真给您。
The pro forma invoice will be faxed.
フォーマル
收到货物发票之后立即付款。
Payable immediately after the receipt of the goods.
フォーマル(やや率直)
总支付额是...
The total amount payable is…
フォーマル(やや率直)
我们公司的规定是只能以欧元开出发票。
It is our company policy to invoice only in Euros.
フォーマル(より率直)

請求明細書 - 催促状

不好意思,请允许我提醒您,您的...付款已经过期。
May we remind you that your payment for...is overdue.
フォーマル(丁寧)
提醒您一下,上述货单仍然未付。
This is to remind you that the above invoice is still unpaid.
フォーマル
根据我们的记录,我们还没有收到上述发票的汇款。
According to our records, we have not yet received a remittance for above invoice.
フォーマル
如果您能近期清理账户款额,我们将不胜感激。
We would appreciate if you cleared your account within the next few days.
フォーマル
我们的记录显示发票仍没有被支付。
Our records show that the invoice still has not been paid.
フォーマル
请立即发送您的付款。
Please send your payment promptly.
フォーマル
我们还没有收到...的付款
We have not yet received payment for…
フォーマル(率直)
我们的财务部门只有在收到您支票/转账的复印件后才会发出订单。
Our Accounts department will only release this order for shipment if we receive a copy of your cheque/transfer.
フォーマル(率直)
如果您已发送付款,请忽略此信。
If you have already sent your payment, please disregard this letter.
フォーマル